The PromoterThe promoter of this Competition is Birds Eye Limited, trading as Goodfellas Pizza (1 New Square, Bedfont Lakes, Feltham TW14 8HA) (the “Promoter” and “Data Controller”).
- The competition is open to all registered users of Facebook who are UK residents aged 18 or over.
- If any group of people elects to collaborate on an Entry (as defined below), they are required to designate one person as the agent of the group to enter the Competition, agree to these terms and conditions and accept the prize on behalf of the group. Employees or agents of the Promoter or any of its group companies or their families or households or anyone professionally connected to this Competition are not eligible to enter.
- No purchase is necessary to enter.
- First prize is a Microsoft Xbox X Series Console and a year’s supply of Goodfella’s Pizza*. Second prize for the runner up will be a year’s supply of Goodfella’s pizza. These will be sent to the winners within 28 days as of 24th November 2020.
- The prizes carry no cash value, are non-transferable and may not be substituted by the winners. If, for any reason outside of the Promoters control, the Microsoft Xbox X Series Console cannot be fulfilled, the Promoter holds the right to offer a cash equivalent in line with the original prize value.
- The Competition runs and entries will be permitted from Tuesday 10th November and Tuesday 24th November (“the Competition Period”)
- To enter the Competition participants must comment on a pinned post on the Goodfella’s Facebook page with a photograph of their Goodfella’s pizza (the “Entry”).
- Only one entry per Facebook account is permitted. Any participant found to use multiple Facebook accounts to enter will be ineligible.
- Due to the nature of the Competition, there is no postal entry equivalent to this Competition.
- Any text, images or any other Entry content (the “Content”) which is submitted by the participant must adhere strictly to the following content guidelines (the “Content Guidelines”) for the Competition:
a. The Content must be the participant’s own original creation. b. The Content must be in the English language. c. The Content must not infringe any third-party intellectual property. d. The Content must not infringe the rights of, or be defamatory or libellous. e. The Content must not display the image or likeness of any person or any information about any person unless the participant has obtained that person’s permission. f. The Content must not display any images, videos, or contain any background music, which are not the participant’s own original creation. g. The Content must be suitable for a person of any age to view and must fully comply with the law and all regulations. h. The Content must not contain or display any words, images or sounds which are considered, at the Promoter’s sole discretion, to be offensive, sexually explicit, rude, disparaging or otherwise inappropriate. i. The Content must comply with any further content guidelines provided by the Promoter.
It is important that participants do not include or reveal any personal information (e.g. contact details etc) in any Content Entries containing any Content that does not comply with the Content Guidelines will not be entered into the Competition and the associated submission will be deemed invalid.
- Entries that are incomplete or damaged will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for lost, delayed or damaged data which occurs during any communication or transmission of data.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify Entries which it considers do not comply with these terms and conditions or any participant who it reasonably believes has interfered with the fair running of this Competition, and the published Entry may be removed from the Goodfellas Facebook Group at any time without prior notice to participants.
- The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of a participant.
- Entries must be made by the participant and must not be made through agents or third parties.
- After the end of the Competition Period, the winner and runner up (the “Winners”) will be chosen by random from all compliant entries and named the Goodfella’s Made With Respect Competition Winner and Runner Up.
- The Winners will be publicly announced on or around 24th November 2020. Details of the Winners, including their first name/last initial and Entry, will be published on https://www.facebook.com/GoodfellaspizzaUK/. The Winners will receive a message from the Goodfella’s marketing team confirming them as a winner prior to the public announcement. If a Winner does not respond to this message within 7 days, the Promoter reserves the right to select another winner.
- No correspondence or negotiation will be entered by the Promoter concerning either the decision or the result.
Use of the Entries / Content by the Promoter
- The Promoter may publish on any of its websites or any social networking channels any and all Content or footage received by it in connection with this Competition. Content may also be used in printed materials, press materials or on television.
- By submitting an Entry, the participant grants the Promoter a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable licence to use, reproduce, distribute and make derivative works of your Content in any media and through any media channel.
- The participant grants the Promoter and agents of the Promoter a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute and make derivative works of the Content, photographs, testimonials in any media and through any media channel.
- The participant hereby waives all moral rights they have in the Content submitted to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Each participant warrants that they are the person who created the Content submitted to this Competition and that all Content adheres to the Content Guidelines. The participant shall indemnify the Promoter and hold them harmless from and against any losses, damages, liabilities, obligations, claims, actions and demands, including without limitation reasonable legal fees, arising directly or indirectly from any breach of warranty set out in this clause.
Privacy and Data Protection
The Promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the promotion and for no other purpose, unless we have your consent. The participant may withdraw consent to such use of personal information by writing to the Promoter. The Winner may be required to participate in the Promoter’s marketing and promotional activities and by entering the Competition consents to such participation. Other than as set out in these terms and conditions or for the purposes of operating the Promotion, the details and information provided by the participant when entering the Promotion or claiming a prize will not be used for any promotional purpose, nor shall they be passed to any third party.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to this Competition whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
- The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary the terms and conditions of this Competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive Entries due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or entries; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Competition.
- The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook. Participants agree that Facebook is not liable in any way, and hereby release Facebook fully from all liability.
- By entering the Competition, the participant agrees to release the Promoter from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Competition or with the acceptance, possession, attendance at or use of any prize (except death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s negligence, for fraud, or otherwise as prohibited by law).
- This Competition, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Participants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Competition.
*provided in the form of 52 vouchers to the value of £2 each.