Goodfella’s Social Competition
Terms and conditions
The promoter of this Competition is Birds Eye Limited, trading as Goodfellas Pizza (1 New Square, Bedfont Lakes, Feltham TW14 8HA) (the “Promoter” and “Data Controller”).
· The competition is open to all registered users of Facebook/Twitter who are UK residents aged 18 or over.
· If any group of people elects to collaborate on an Entry (as defined below), they are required to designate one person as the agent of the group to enter the Competition, agree to these terms and conditions and accept the prize on behalf of the group. Employees or agents of the Promoter or any of its group companies or their families or households or anyone professionally connected to this Competition are not eligible to enter.
· No purchase is necessary to enter.
· 100 Winners will receive a £2 off Goodfella's Pizza voucher (50 on Facebook and 50 on Twitter)
· The prizes carry no cash value, are non-transferable and may not be substituted by the winners.
• The Competition runs and entries will be permitted from Friday 12 March 2021 until Monday 15 March 2021 (“the Competition Period”).
• To enter the Competition participants must comment on the Pizza Personalities competition post on the Goodfella’s Pizza UK Facebook/Twitter page, tagging a friend.
• Only one entry per account is permitted. Any participant found to use multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible.
• Due to the nature of the Competition, there is no postal entry equivalent to this Competition.
• Entries that are incomplete or damaged will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for lost, delayed or damaged data which occurs during any communication or transmission of data.
• The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify Entries which it considers do not comply with these terms and conditions or any participant who it reasonably believes has interfered with the fair running of this Competition, and the published Entry may be removed.
• The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of a participant.
• Entries must be made by the participant and must not be made through agents or third parties.
• After the end of the Competition Period, the winner (the “Winners”) will be chosen by random from all compliant entries
• The Winners will be publicly announced on or around Monday 15 March 2021.
• No correspondence or negotiation will be entered by the Promoter concerning either the decision or the result.
Privacy and Data Protection
The Promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the promotion and for no other purpose, unless we have your consent. The participant may withdraw consent to such use of personal information by writing to the Promoter. The Winner may be required to participate in the Promoter’s marketing and promotional activities and by entering the Competition consents to such participation. Other than as set out in these terms and conditions or for the purposes of operating the Promotion, the details and information provided by the participant when entering the Promotion or claiming a prize will not be used for any promotional purpose, nor shall they be passed to any third party.
• The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to this Competition whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
• The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary the terms and conditions of this Competition.
• The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive Entries due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or entries; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Competition.
• The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook/Twitter. Participants agree that Facebook.Twitter is not liable in any way, and hereby release Facebook/Twitter fully from all liability.
• By entering the Competition, the participant agrees to release the Promoter from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Competition or with the acceptance, possession, attendance at or use of any prize (except death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s negligence, for fraud, or otherwise as prohibited by law).
• This Competition, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Participants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Competition.